Before I share the ten facts about dreams, I would like to pay tribute to all the dreamers over the centuries were at one time laughed at for dreaming about the possibility of inventing things we now take for granted such as., the light bulb, the steam engine, the automobile, the telephone, the cellphone, the personal computer. The list of what has been invented is endless, but I believe that there is so much more that needs to be invented and created and we all wait for you to dream it because that is your assignment. I also am persuaded that the story of the creation is not yet complete as there are some things that need to be created. It all starts with the dream that you carry in your heart. Treasure it and at the appointed time, unleash it. Allow me to share term facts about dreams.
- Your dream is unique to you and you should not despise it
- You need to have a big dream and dream big quick
- Disentangle yourself, get out of the box of mediocrity and explode
- When you begin to dream, you are on the path to self – discovery
- You will surprise yourself pleasantly when you decide to pursue that dream you had put on hold
- Many people are waiting to win the Lottery, singers are waiting to be discovered, soccer players waiting to be bought by bigger clubs, to you I say don’t wait
- Dreamers are not victims of the disease called “under – living”, they have made it okay to fail.
- Dreamers do not compare themselves with others because they are in as league of their own. They consider that there has been no one before them, and there will be none after them, therefore there are the one and only of their kind
- When you find yourself procrastinating, that is not the time to study time management, it’s time to just do it.
- It should not matter to you that other people are not as enthusiastic as you are about your dream, because they do not feel what you feel, neither will they accomplish what you are supposed to accomplish.
The future belongs to those that dare to dreams. Small dreams do not require effort. All they ask for is for you to do what you have always done and you get the same old results of yesterday. Dreams are for those who dare to think, dare to do and dare to believe that the impossible is possible.
Fitzgerald Mujuru is an author motivational speaker, marketing consultant and musician. He is the author of soon to be published book, “Power Thought For Today” motivational series. He is the pioneer of Jeduthun Music which has been recording and doing live shows in the last ten years. You can visit him on