There are ten basic principles or tenets upon which the SUCCESS THROUGH MIND philosophy is founded. These principles which conform to the natural mental laws discussed elsewhere have been crystallised and fully expounded upon in the book “SUCCESS THROUGH MIND POWER”. These principles would serve as a layman’s blueprint in his quest for success as he goes about his ordinary everyday living. The principles are as follows:-
1. Desire: This is the gateway or door to all success. It is the very first tool of MIND POWER. You must be fired by desire to the state of obsession in order to achieve success in any endeavour. Desire, which is always accompanied by emotion, is the quickest way to trigger the subconscious mind where all thoughts are processed and concretised.
2. Goal Setting: Desire must be accompanied by a goal, which must be definite, concrete and with a time limit imposed for realisation. Most people fail because they did not bother to set a goal for themselves. Your goal must be realistic and believable to you; but you must think big for MIND POWER to flourish.
3. Attitude: This mental disposition or bearing of an individual influences everything else. A good or poor attitude will yield its physical equivalent. Positive attitude would inevitably bring about positive results. Avoid negative attitude at all times. That is what MIND POWER for success is all about.
4. Imagination: This is the workshop or the laboratory where all your plans and your desires are formulated. Anything ever invented or created by man came through imagination. In fact only those who employ imagination bring about positive change in the world. MIND POWER is all about the effective use of the imagination.
5. Faith: This is the visualization and belief in the attainment of desire. Faith and desire will produce your goal. Faith only works when mixed with positive emotions. To emphasize its importance, all world’s religions use faith as their weapon. Faith or firm belief is the key to developing MIND POWER. You can acquire it through affirmation or the internalised repeated use of positive statements.
6. Decision: Only successful people take decisions and act upon them promptly and definitely after due consideration. Unsuccessful people delay and vacillate. For MIND POWER to work, you must decide what you want quickly and remain focussed.
7. Planning: This is vital for success, whether for an individual or an entire country where an annual plan is known as the budget. For the individual, planning is best achieved through intuitive inspiration, a very crucial feature of the MIND POWER philosophy.
8. Knowledge: Knowledge is power, they often say; but this is not classroom or book knowledge when the issue of MIND POWER is discussed. It is the type acquired through inspiration. This is creative knowledge required for inventions and discoveries valuable to mankind. Simple exercises have been developed to assist in achieving this spelt out in the book.
9. Right Partner: This is usually a controversial and complex subject matter. To develop MIND POWER, you need the right sex partner. Apart from sex being the best emotional therapy, it also serves for procreation and love. Yet there is an unseen aspect of sex. It affects the invisible delicate shield protecting you called the aura. This way, sex influences your affairs for good or bad depending on the quality of your partner’s aura. The issue here is not that of morals but one of blending good human auras needed for development and enhancement of success generally.
10. Intuitive Inspiration: This is the tenth and most important principle of the MIND POWER philosophy, because it climaxes your progressive learning in the use of the 80 to 90 per cent of your mental faculty, which currently lies dormant, untapped and unused. Simple physical and mental exercises carried out consistently would enable you attain this man’s great gift. This is all you need to achieve your life’s goals through the philosophy of Success through Mind Power spelt out in this interesting book.
Author: Michael Obi