The world is desperate for those that will take the dive, step out and say I am going to believe, the unbelievable, think the unthinkable and see the unforeseeable. Such uncommon visionaries are scarce and the world needs more of them. Such visionaries see what others do not see and place a demand on their creativity to bring to reality the vision they see in their heart. It is possible that “the next best thing” to be invented or created is that vision you have been afraid to implement. You have been wavering because you think you are just daydreaming. I share ten insights that will help you develop a vision for your life.
1. You will shrink or expand to the size of your vision; yes your vision either diminishes you or increases you. It will determine whether you become bigger or smaller, bitter or better. Vision has the power to shape you.
2. If you have vision to change the world, you’ll change the world. Your vision must stretch you.
3. Vision gives your faith a job to do. When you have a great vision you must trust and believe for supernatural, miraculous provision.
4. You’ll perish due to the absence of insight and vision. Proverbs 28 verse 18 in the Bible says without a vision people perish, they cast off restraint
5. Visions born as a result of, or as a reaction to frustration, will inevitably produce results that will return to haunt and vex you. It must be born out of a deep desire in your heart of hearts.
6. Everyone has a desire to do something. Desires that are not quantified and qualified remain as wishes. True visionaries can articulate their vision to the most intricate detail because they have put their mind passionately to its attainment.
7. A vision is different form a wish because it is focused and backed by an actionable strategy.
8. The massive construction that your vision is will be built upon the ruins of the negative thoughts and actions that have manipulated and controlled your life all along. Old issues must die and the new vision brought to birth.
9. Success does not belong to those that will “name it and claim it”, but those who see what is possible and translate it into daily small steps which contribute to the fulfillment of that big vision.
10. Vision enables you to see what you’ve never seen before in order for you to become who you’ve never been before, and do exploits that you’ve never done before.
Fitzgerald Mujuru is an author motivational speaker, marketing consultant and musician. He is the author of soon to be published book, “Power Thought For Today” motivational series. He is the pioneer of Jeduthun Music which has been recording and doing live shows in the last ten years. You can visit him on