There is a limit to what you can do every day. The most important thing is to do the right things and live a balanced life.
1. Do the right things: One of the ways to demonstrate your effectiveness is getting the right things done. These are tasks that give you satisfaction and the desired results.
2. Avoid procrastination: There will be no delay. You are disciplined to work on the most important and difficult task first thing in the morning when your energy is at its peak. Simple tasks will be done immediately when you only need a few minutes.
3. Stay motivated: Keep your goals in view and be motivated by the benefits of the results. When you know what you do is relating to your goals, you will be enthusiastic and full of zest.
Do it, and then you will feel motivated to do it. ~Zig Ziglar
4. Avoid past failures to tie you down: Do not look back, but think ahead and do what you can do now. A new day is a new beginning to do things better than before.
5. Aim high: Be passionate and ambitious. The more challenging it is, the more you will be able to achieve. The more obstacles you can overcome, the more confident you will be.
6. Personal care: When you look after yourself well, you boost your productivity. Take time out to do exercise. Take breaks while at work, meditate to reduce stress. Be flexible and willing to accept changes. Have your breakfast, avoid junk food, eat nutritiously and drink plenty of water throughout the day. These are some of the wonderful things you can do to yourself to achieve better productivity.
7. Positive outlook: Be optimistic and believe in yourself. In this way you will work wholeheartedly and cheerfully.
8. Get organized: Productivity is curtailed when you don’t get organized. To organize is to get things done orderly and smoothly in less time.
9. Avoid distractions: Working without interference and disturbances is one great advantage to be productive. You work with full concentration and alertness.
10. Get help: When you need help just ask for it. When you are unsure, seek clarification. Do things right the first time. When you have too much to do, Delegate.
When you waste a moment, you have killed it in a sense, squandering an irreplaceable opportunity. But when you use the moment properly, filling it with purpose and productivity, it lives on forever. ~ Menachem Mendel Schneerson
Are you happy and feeling good about yourself? Do you need to change your habits and live a better life? Be inspired by the articles of this blog at
http://www.allaboutlivingwithlife.com”>All About Living With Life and take ACTION to CHANGE your life for the better in every way.
Written by Charles Chua C. K at [http://www.allaboutlivingwithlife.com]